Coaching is a great way of keeping involved in the game you love after you have stopped playing or if you are looking to take the next step in your playing career. There are a number of coaching opportunities with Prahran Netball Association including: NetSetGo, Club Junior Teams and 11/U, 13/U & 15/U Representative Teams.
If you are interested in coaching, please complete a Coaching Application Form.
Coach Accreditation Pathway
Netball Australia's coaching accreditation framework aims to assist coaches to successfully move through the Coach Education Framework. The coaching framework is a six tier progression with each stage being accredited. Below is each step of the coaching pathway process.
To gain Coaching Accreditation:
- Choose the appropriate accreditation course you wish to complete. Click here to download the Coach accreditation framework.
- Find a course date and venue on the Netball Victoria Coaching Calendar.
- Download the relevant course application form from the Netball Victoria link.
- Complete the form and return to Netball Victoria with the appropriate fee.
- All courses require you to be a current Netball Victoria member and to have successfully completed the preceding accreditation level.
For those looking to improve their coaching ability, Netball Victoria runs workshops and conferences throughout the year to provide support to all levels of coaching.
Coaches' in the Field Workshops
The purpose of Netball Victoria's Coaching in the Field program is to support the existing coach accreditation framework by delivering three hour educational workshops designed for coaches at the grassroots level, as well as workshops that are aimed specifically for Development accreditation coaches. Each session costs $10 and dates can be found on the Netball Victoria Coaching Course Calendar.